Flextronics International Ltd., broadly known as Flex has declared an off-grounds drive for IT freshers.
Flex, the second-biggest worldwide Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) association, is a global store network arrangement supplier that gives circulation, assembling, plan, and post-retail administrations to customers across the area. The current openings are for the post of Associate Engineer – IT for Chennai area. Here are the subtleties –
Associate Engineer – IT | Chennai
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Design, build new applications, enhance/support existing applications in Microsoft Technologies
- Design and Build Services (Web / Windows)
- Develop Cloud Hosting or Mobile applications.
- Occasionally do database design for simple to medium-sized transactional databases, and write Stored Procedures and Functions in RDBMS.
- Participate in full SDLC phases (Waterfall or Agile depending on the application)
- Significantly contribute to the Design and Architecture of the Applications.
- Thoroughly document the architecture/design of the applications.
- Knowledge in Object-Oriented concepts. Either Java or .Net technologies such as ASP.Net, C#
- Hands-on development experience in building Responsive Web Design user interfaces using HTML5, CSS3, and Client-side MVC frameworks such as Angular.
- Knowledge MySQL / Oracle / SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 0-1 year of experience in Java or .Net Technologies
Candidates having interest apply here.